Jobs by Region

Does your career change involve a cross-country move, or would you like to stay close to home? Browse jobs by region.

Boys and Girls Country

Houseparent Relief

Are you in search of a rewarding and meaningful career? Boys and Girls Country, located in Northwest Houston (Hockley, TX), is actively seeking individuals with passion to join our team as Houseparents.

House Parent (Singles)

El Ranchito de los Niños is dedicated to keeping brothers and sisters together in a stable home where they grow into adulthood together.

House Parent

Our House Parent(s) are involved in teaching social skills, self-help skills, and independent living skills.
Christian Life Home

Relief Housemom

Christian Life Home is seeking a married Christian couple as Relief Houseparents in a Christian, family style Maternity Home and Mother & Baby Home.

Teaching Parent

Do you feel called to make a difference in the lives of children from hard places?
North Central Texas Academy

Resident Parent - Singles

Resident Parents and Mentors are responsible for creating a safe and comfortable home environment for up to 8 students in a residence.

Residential Child Care Specialist (RCCS)

Are you looking for meaningful work that helps build a healthy future for children and youth?
A Kid's Place of Tampa Bay

House Parent

A Kid's Place provides residential services to children of all ages who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect.
Baptist Children's Homes of NC, Inc.

Direct Support Professional

Every day is an opportunity for you to be a difference-maker for special needs adults!
Cal Farley's Boys Ranch

Single House Parent / Residential Advisor

Cal Farley's Boys Ranch is accepting applications for dedicated, energetic House Parents!

Job Portal

It's time to start your career in residential child care. Begin your search today.